This one time I went to India : Volume 3




Tonight has given me a rare opportunity in India for some quiet time. No where I have been in India has been quiet. As I have said before car horns should be the soundtrack to India, or at least Indian cities. Nevertheless, in this incredible bustling country I am so thankful for a quiet evening on my own to reflect on the past 10 days. 

So here goes, tonight’s quiet reflections. 

1. God is not just good, He is incredible! I have seen some pretty gross things things in India, but they are massively out numbered by the beauty of this country! From sun sets, to buildings, to landscapes. I am amazed by the colours, the beauty and the technicality of God’s creation. 

2. I came to India nervous and full of anxiety, today for the first time in a really long time I woke up feeling almost peaceful. I am so thankful that I am finally overcoming fears and insecurities! I am not going to say I am 100%, but a good way there. 

3. God has blessed me with meeting people from all over the world. Before I came to India I prayed for friends to help make me feel safe. Now I feel I have friends from all over the world! From India, to Germany, England to Italy, I feel very lucky to have made such good friends.


4. I am so thankful to God for my incredible, family back home. The women I am working with have tough backgrounds and whilst they are incredibly happy and excited to learn and be with us, I constantly feel my heart break for them when they tell us about what goes on at home. God has given me so much in life and I hope and plan to continue blessing others, for I am so fortunate. I feel lucky that I have had the wonderful opportunity to see what hope teaching someone some English nouns can give a person. I will continue to pray for these women that they can break the cycle and achieve their dreams. 


5. India is incredible, thank you God for this trip 

Be blessed 
Steph 
Xoxo

P.s I can’t upload photos onto my blog from my iPad for some reason so will add photos when home 

#stephsindiaadventure #chrisitiansblog #thankfultoGod 

No comments